Application Form of IPU CET 2014
The IPU CET 2014 Application Form can be filled by only those candidates who are abiding by the rule of eligibility criteria, which are set by the official authority. The interested and eligible candidates can avail the application form and information brochure from the Indian Bank Branches on all the working days. The application form is expected to be released in the midweek of February 2014. It is advised to the applicants that they fill their application form before the deadline collapses on 10 April 2014, as no request for extending the date of application form shall be entertained by the authorities.
The applicants at the time of filling the application form must have scanned copy of their signature of 20kb to 50Kb and scanned photograph of 10kn to 20kb. The remittance of application fee has to be made through credit card, debit card or net banking. The applicants will also have to preserve the distinct registration number and registration number generated at the time of filling the IPU CET 2014 online application form. The candidates can also avail the application form via post by sending a request letter to the concerned authority at the below mentioned address:
Joint Registrar (Academic),
Administrative Block, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University,
Sector – 16c, Dwarka,
New Delhi – 110078
In order to avail the application form through post, the candidates are required to support the request letter with the following documents:
- An application addressed to the Joint registrar.
- A demand draft (DD) of Rs 1100 to be drawn in favor of “Registrar, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University”, payable at Delhi.
- A self-addressed envelope of 24cmx30cm for the IPU CET 2014 application form is to be sent.
- The top of the envelope should have “Request for Admission Brochure – III (Engineering & B.Arch programs) for the academic year 2014-15.
- To avail more information about IP University visit official website.
The candidates interested in filling the application form of IPUCET 2014 should do latest by 10 April 2014 and the filled application form has to be sent at the below mentioned address:
Controller of Examination,
Administrative block, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University,
Sector – 16c, Dwarka
New Delhi – 110075